Table 1: Days LeadOut of 1334 days in the analysis, Bitmex futures leads the discovery in 571 days or nearly 43% of the duration. Bitfinex leads for 501 days. Bitfinex's high number is due to its extreme dominance in the early days.
Table 2: Correlation between the close price and Exchange's dominance indexBinance, Huobi, CME, and OkCoin had the most significant correlation with the close price. Bitmex, Coinbase, Bitfinex, and Bitstamp's dominance were negatively correlated. This was very interesting. To know more, I captured a yearwise correlation.
** I know this is long - if you are able to answer any, or a few, of the questions contained in this post, I would be extremely thankful. Really any comments would be appreciated so I know I'm not alone**
I've read all the threads on this and other subs regarding taxes, and recently bought a 1 yr. subscription to cointracking.info. Unfortunately, I purchased ETH, LTC, and BTC via coinbase for the first few months of my trading, until I found out that GDAX is so much cheaper and easier to use.
So I have records in CSV format from both exchanges, similarly, cointracking.info couldn't seem to reconcile (whether using CSV imports or API data) my various transfers from coinbase to GDAX for my day trade attempts and from GDAX to coinbase after purchasing, and before transfer to a hard wallet. So it interpreted these transfers as "sales."
I've also sent a handful of ETH to binance to put into various alts (which are all currently down). I recently day traded a bit with BTC while it was falling predictably down and increased my holdings by .05 or so. I wasn't thinking, and now realize that this effectively "realized" my gains on part of my BTC that I had been buying since early August. I repeated this process quite a few times, buying and selling the same sum of BTC.
I luckily have a family friend who helps do my parents taxes in exchange for dinners and out of generosity. I approached him with questions about how to "track" my gains off of ETH into binance alt coins, as the price of ETH shifts constantly, and we ended up talking taxes. He asked me to chart every transaction - volume, price, date, fee, coin, etc. in excel - I had been doing this fairly well for months, and think that combining the coinbase and GDAX CSV files for each 3 coins might work, but it's so much data I'm very stressed - and equally pissed if my day trading stupidity (which earned me 500 dollars) ends up costing me 3 K in taxes.
- However, what I don't understand is how one is supposed to "pair" or decide which portion of BTC they realize when they sell. Because I bought BTC all the way up from around 3 K and if I technically realized the gains from some BTC I bought at 9 or 9.5 K during my trading / realizing, then the tax I owe would be a lot less than the sale of BTC bought below 5, etc. Is this discretionary - I know there's means to I.D. specific coins, but when I sold it was certainly a varied mixture of *hundreds of different small purchases.
- I'm also having problem even using the GDAX CSV of sale records, because of some recent day trading, my technical cost includes duplicated "re-buys" of day traded coins, so it thinks I spent like 7 times what I really did, when in reality I was buying / selling the same bundle of coin / coin fractions.
- With my limited understanding of taxes (recent college grad with no job yet) I'm hoping that for some of the day trading, it will at least only be the first (of a handful of buys and sells with the same coins) that are realized to cause any substantial tax costs, as once I sell and re-buy once, my basis is now much higher, and given that I was selling and buying in the same general price range of BTC (and other coins) the spread / difference would be comparably minimal, so it's not like it takes the same 25% or whatever percent each time I make a trade, right?
- Lastly, does anyone know how capital gains from conventional stock portfolios affect your tax bracket? I may have read that some people qualify for 0% tax on long term gains if they have no job, and meet a few other variables. I currently have no earned income, but do have a relatively large stock portfolio which I oversee with a family member, the markets done well this year, but to my knowledge none of this large and varied volume of stocks are ever sold / realized, they are just being "hodled" for lack of a better word, as many do in traditional investing.
- Having acted out of greed / opportunity and naivete (thinking I was helping myself + making money by buying before a dip and buying back, I will never day trade again. I only hope that these taxable events do not eat up a huge fraction of my gains, which I have worked hard to accumulate while working diligently to learn the ropes of crypto buying and research. I'm not asking for sympathy, as I have it better than many, but I do seek information and want to have some general questions answered before I go back with a giant excel file to bring to my family friend, so I can ensure the information is accurate, etc.
I know this was a lot of varied questions, and I'm happy to re-format in more palatable bullet points, but if anyone is willing to answer any of the above confusions I would be very thankful and would find a way to give thanks
Thanks for your time - a concerned / born again hodler
Live streaming charts of the Bitcoin price. The chart is intuitive yet powerful, offering users multiple chart types for Bitcoin including candlesticks, area, lines, bars and Heikin Ashi. Bitcoincharts is the world's leading provider for financial and technical data related to the Bitcoin network. It provides news, markets, price charts and more. Bitcoin data at 1-min intervals from select exchanges, Jan 2012 to Sept 2020 A favorite among traders, CoinTracking.info is by far the most advanced platform with a very robust set of features that you just don't find on most of the other sites and apps.You can import from tons of exchanges through .CSV as well as API and they even let you import from popular wallets like Exodus, Electrum, and Blockchain.info. Binance Coin Value. You can now find out the Binance Coin Value from some of the leading exchanges such as Binance, Bitstamp, Kraken, Coinbase etc. Our widget compares the prices between exchanges on the charts, letting you see where the best price is. You can also use the buttons to switch between Binance Coin charts. By default, we provide ... CSV IMPORTS: Abra Acx Binance Bitcoin.de Bitfinex BitMax Bitpanda Bitpanda Pro Bitstamp Bittrex BTC Markets Bybit Celsius CEX Changelly Circle Coinbase Coinbase Pro CoinEx Coinmate Coss Crypto.com Deribit Gate.io Gemini HitBTC Hotbit Idex Kraken Localbitcoins Mercatox OKCoin Poloniex STEX Tradeogre Uphold Zerion Bitcoin history for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. Bitcoin price chart since 2009 to 2019. The historical data and rates of BTC ... Customizable interactive chart for Binance Coin / Bitcoin with latest real-time price quote, charts, latest news, technical analysis and opinions. Bitcoin Charts. Blocks: 481823: Total BTC: 16.523M: Difficulty: 923233068449: Estimated: 887736944047 in 1 blks: Network total: 7983858.406 Thash/s: Blocks/hour: 7.25 / 497 s: Home; Bitcoin; Markets; Charts; About. Nov 6, 2020 23:12:25 (UTC) Advertise on Bitcoincharts. Welcome! Bitcoincharts provides financial and technical data related to the Bitcoin network. Bitcoin News 20 Jun 2018 Freedom ... Get historical data for the Bitcoin prices. You'll find the historical Bitcoin market data for the selected range of dates. The data can be viewed in daily, weekly or monthly time intervals.
[index]          
Bitcoin (BTC) Update! Blick auf die Charts und die News des Tages! 💰 $90 Bonus bei ByBit sichern: https://www.bybit.com/app/register?affiliate_id=1873&langua... trading scalping sesssion short trade crypto bitcoin bitmx binance short trade ... The Secrets Of Candlestick Charts That Nobody Tells You - Duration: 29:25. Rayner Teo 210,268 views. 29:25. I ... Bitcoin Technical Analysis & Bitcoin News Today: Binance launches their FIAT to crypto exchange Binance Jersey, and I'll show you that the coming financial crisis might happen sooner rather than ... #tradingHindi #cryptoTrading #binanceTradig Join Binance Exchange - https://goo.gl/ht49pR Trading view to read chart - https://goo.gl/gjWPq8 -how to use Binance Hindi -how to buy alt coins ... Bitcoin's price in 2020 is climbing! So let's look at real data! Real "on-chain" metrics to see the best bitcoin price prediction 2020 going into June, July,... Charts Screaming XRP Bull Party, Ripple And Binance Delists Bitcoin SV ... BINANCE DESTROYS BITCOIN CASH SV! MORE EXCHANGES DELIST BSV! CFTC APPROVAL! - Duration: 11:45. Mr_Kristof 8,627 views. 11 ... Bitcoin (BTC) Update! Blick auf die Charts und die News des Tages! 💰 $90 Bonus bei ByBit sichern: https://www.bybit.com/app/register?affiliate_id=1873&langua... This video is superseded by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iHRINTvMjc in which you can download "MT5 Crypto Charts Manager" and the whole process is automa... PROOF BITCOIN MANIPULATED BY BINANCE AND COINBASE!! IS $8'500 THE TARGET!!? 🔥 Bybit BONUS FREE NOW: ... CRAZY ALTCOIN CHART Shows EXACTLY When ALT-SEASON END's & HOW HIGH!! Bitcoin Dump ... Binance is blocking US residence soon. Are you wondering which alternative Bitcoin and Crypto exchanges to use? If so tune in! Become a CryptosRus INSIDER to gain exclusive insight on the market ...